Anurag Chawla | Area - | New Delhi, India, Ongoing
- Modern – Minimalistic Design with Sustainable concept
- This project is based on a huge chunk of land. It reflects pure simplicity and taste of modernism in its design.
- This Farmhouse welcomes the guest with a huge lawn landscaped with lush greens and cricket pitch.
- Shaded parking has been provided for a number of cars that can be parked.
- The entrance to the building is followed with a huge porch and a custom made water body.
- The single storey structure has maximum double heighted areas and foyers so a luxurious
- The Terraces of the farmhouse are used mainly for servant quarters and services.
- The project consists of state-of-the-art swimming pools and water bodies, a beautiful
landscape at the front and as well as at the back of the farmhouse using levels.
- The layout has been planned for a 2 family dwelling. It consists of 8 spacious rooms along with Kitchens, Pantry, Drawing and Living rooms overlooking the Lawn, Double heighted Entrances, An indoor-outdoor yoga room.
- A huge free flow design kitchen to enhance the efficiency of the work.
- Automation has been provided in the entire project.